In about an hour it will be 12 a.m. in my timezone and the readathon will start for me! This readathon is hosted by Ely at Tea And Titles and Val at The Innocent Smiley, for further info you can check my previous post here!
I’m really, really excited! Obviously, I won’t be reading all day long for a week, but I want to have reading as one of my priorities this week. Let’s say, instead of watching a movie, I’d choose to read and so on.
So, without further ado, here is my reading list for the week! I don’t think I can read all of them, but we’ll see.
- Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I’m looking forward to reading all these amazing books! I’m going to update on Twitter (@emilissa15) and I hope to be able to write a wrap-up post in the end!
I hope you all will have a good reading week!