Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
It’s been a while! I pretty much gave up on frequent updates and I was just thinking about posting something once in a while when Angie tagged me! Thank you so so much, I think this is the first time someone tags me? I’m not 100% sure because I didn’t get any notifications, luckily I’m following her Blogmas/Blogcember!
Well, time to switch Christmas mode on! To check out Angie’s answers, click here~
1. You’re a Mean One Mr.Grinch : Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love
This might be a bit weird, but I’d say Tom Riddle. We were able to know so much about him during the 6th book that I feel some kind of bond with him. Well, maybe saying he is a character I LOVE is a bit too much, but I think he is the only legit villain I don’t simply hate.
2. All I Want for Christmas is You : Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
I would be happy with anything, really. But I don’t think I will receive any book at all I would be super happy if I get Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard because I want to read it so badly! I would also be happy with a Murakami novel, because I really like his style of writing and I would love to read more from him!
3. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer : Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
This is a tough question. I can’t come up with a name right away. Uhm… Maybe Tris (Divergent) would fit. Born into Abnegation, she chose Dauntless and she faced a lot of obstacles due to it. She had to learn to believe in herself and acknowledge her strengths to be able to fit in the faction she chose.
4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town : a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Actually, I have quite a number of names for the naughty list 8D But at the top of the list there would be for sure Professor Umbridge, and I don’t think I have to explain myself! As for the nice list, I think fairy tales and children classics main characters cannot be beaten! If I have to say a name, I’d go with Beth March (Little Women). She’s such a nice and caring girl!
5. Frosty the Snowman : Which book just melts your heart?
Pollyanna. She’s such a sweet girl, you can’t help but love her. This novel was able to teach me a lot and made me feel so happy and grateful about my life.
6. Feliz Navidad : Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
I live in Italy, so almost every book I read is set in a country different from my own. I’m going to stick to the Christmas theme and say A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, which is set in England.
7. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year : Which holiday themed book do you use to spread Christmas joy?
I haven’t read much set during Christmas, so I’ll go with Little Women. I think this novel might teach people to be selfless and grateful and might remind everyone of the importance of family. Maybe it may help you living a different, more valuable Christmas.
8. Sleigh Ride : Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with? (Doesn’t have to be a love interest)
Hermione Granger! I would love to spend the holidays with her! We would chat for hours, sing and spend the time reading on the sofa, with a hot chocolate and a warm blanket!
9. Baby it’s Cold Outside : Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
I would never actually do that obviously, because I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself, but I wouldn’t feel any regret sacrificing The Grove by John Rector.
10. Do you hear what I hear : Which book do you think everyone should read?
Maybe it’s a bit obvious coming by myself, but… The Harry Potter series! I’ll never be tired of recommending it to everyone!
That’s it! I’m just going to tag everyone who wants to do this See you next time!